Registration is open for the sixth edition of CommunicationLab
Registration for the sixth edition of CommunicationLab, promoted by University of Cagliari, is open until 5 November 2018.
CLab UniCa aims to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship, a can-do spirit, as well as interdisciplinarity and new learning models. Through the creation of a stimulating environment, students are encouraged to develop innovative, entrepreneurial projects.
At CLab UniCa students with different backgrounds will work together on common projects, acquiring transversal planning, organizational and communication skills and tools.
Applications must be submitted by completing the form available on the website of CLab-UniCa - at Crea. The call is open to:
- students enrolled at least in the second year of a bachelor’s degree course at the University of Cagliari;
- students enrolled in a master’s degree course or at least in the second year of a single-cycle degree course at the University of Cagliari;
- students enrolled in a PhD course, a Graduate School or a master’s course at the University of Cagliari;
- Graduates who have obtained their degree from the University of Cagliari within the last 18 months;
- PhDs who have completed their courses at the University of Cagliari within the last 18 months.
The selection will take place on 12 November 2018 through a test designed to assess the applicant’s ability to perform the activities included in the course. No specific preparation is required for the test.
Having an innovative business idea is not a requirement for accessing CLab UniCa ‒ designated by MISE (Ministry for Economic Development) as national coordinator of the CLab Network.