MYllennium Award 2017: application deadline extended to 15 May 2017
The deadline to apply for the 3rd edition of the MYllennium Award, promoted by Gruppo Barletta in memory of its founder, Raffaele Barletta, has been extended to 15 May 2017. The call is open to Millennials, the so-called Generation Y, people born between the eighties and the early 21st century, with the aim to enhance excellence in terms of creativity and innovation.
The award has six sections:
- My Book, which awards nine essays on the topics: “Fintech vs the traditional banking system: if Google opened a bank how would the traditional banking systems react?”, “World overpopulation: will there be enough water and food for all in the next 20 years?”, “Old and new economies: what if a Millennial wanted to found an ironwork?;
- My Startup, which awards two companies or business projects with high technological content;
- My Reportage, which awards three videos on the topic “How digital is changing human beings: war, politics, economics, geography, history, love”;
- My Job, assigning internships in Italian and international companies and master’s courses at Bocconi University in Milan, LUISS Business School in Rome and at Bologna Business School;
- My Frame, which awards the best short film on a topic of free choice;
- My City, which awards the three best works by artists under 30, who will design their murals in San Lorenzo (Rome).
The winners of the MYllennium Award 2017 will receive cash prizes, publications and professional and educational opportunities.
The projects will be evaluated by a technical-scientific Committee composed of personalities chosen for their renowned experience and prestige from the members of the academic and scientific community, economy, industry, institutions, journalism and cinema.
Applications may be sent through the site http://myllenniumaward.org/ by 15 May 2017.
The Startup Day will take place on 23 May 2017 in Rome where candidates will present their startups to the Committee.
The list of finalists will be published on the site on 15 June 2017. The finalists will take part in the award ceremony on 5 July 2017 in Rome that will award the winners in all sections.
For further information on the 3rd edition of the MYllennium Award: