Enel Creative Space Award: an interior design contest for innovators
An interior design contest for the design of a space that stimulates the creativity of its employees. It is Enel Creative Space Award, the contest launched by Enel, in collaboration with the crowdsourcing platform Desall, with deadline on 24 January 2017.
The contest aims to select the most innovative ideas to set up a space dedicated to creativity at the Enel venues in Rome, which may be the ideal place to generate innovative ideas and allow team discussion and the exchange of best practices.
The main activities that will be performed inside the area are:
- Workshop/Brainstorming; where participants can exchange ideas and share with the group what they have thought individually;
- Prototyping: manual/creative activities, where people may realise their ideas;
- Best practices/knowledge sharing: where participants may share their own experiences and best practices;
- Pitch/presentations: where participants may present their ideas, concepts, products, etc. to the others through videos/images/presentations;
- Events: various activities related to creativity and innovation, which involve all the attendees.
The winner will be awarded a prize of 5,000 euro. The selection of the winner will be the result of an unquestionable evaluation by Enel. In the evaluation of the projects, the following criteria will be taken into consideration: technical feasibility, sustainability, innovation and economic feasibility.