The Cluster is made up of all major industrial and scientific national stakeholders of the production chains for road, rail, maritime transport and intermodality. It intends to support national and regional policies of sustainable surface mobility by identifying common themes among means of transport able to produce a big technological step forward and boost the competitiveness of the production system.
The TRASPORTI ITALIA 2020 Cluster aims to create a link between the production chains of road, rail, maritime and intermodal transport in order to develop guidelines aimed at system approaches and at the recovery of the competitiveness of the Made in Italy.
Lines of development
- Safety of transport systems: specific measures on the single means of transport, analysis of the peculiarities of dedicated infrastructures and assessment of the consequences of human behaviours.
- Environmental sustainability of mobility to be pursued through the continuous improvement of the efficiency of all processes related to the production, use and disposal of means of transport and related energy carriers.
- Competitiveness of means of transport and infrastructures to be pursued through the development of innovative systems and products responding to market needs in terms of comfort, perceived quality and new features.
- Comodality and intermodality systems: electronics, computer science, telematics and their integrations are enabling and strategic technologies to ensure comodality, safety, smooth flow of transport and logistics rationalization in a view of an integrated road, rail and maritime transport.
Organi di coordinamento e gestione
- ALMAVIVA The Italian Innovation Company S.p.A.
- ANFIA AUTOMOTIVE S.C.R.L.
- Ansaldo STS S.p.A.
- ASTER S.Cons.p.A.
- Azimut Benetti S.p.A.
- Centro Ricerche Fiat
- National Research Council (CNR)
- Liguria District of Marine Technology – DLTM scrl
- Fincantieri Cantieri Navali Italiani S.p.A.
- Milan Polytechnic Foundation
- Polytechnic University of Milan
- Polytechnic University of Turin
- Project srl
- RFI – Italian Railway Network S.p.A.
- CONS. INNOVAZIONE AUTOMOTIVE METALMECCANICA
- Tesi S.p.A.
- Thales Italia S.p.A.
- University of Florence
- University of Naples Federico II
- VITROCISET S.p.A.
Organizational model: Recognized Association
Regions involved institutionally
- Emilia Romagna
- Friuli Venezia Giulia