Fifth edition of Meet in Italy for Life Sciences
When: 10/10/2018 - 10/12/2018
ASTER in collaboration with the Life Sciences National Technological Cluster ALISEI will organize the fifth edition of Meet in Italy for Life Sciences, the most important national event of matchmaking and updating on issues currently being dealt within the Life Sciences field. The event will take place in Bologna, at Opificio Golinelli from 10 to 12 October 2018.
This event has become increasingly important over time both on a national and global level, thus becoming the reference event for the Life Sciences field for all the operators of the research world, companies, institutions and finance community.
Meet in Italy for Life Sciences addresses to:
- Industrial Sector: companies and start-ups operating in the field of Life Sciences consider this event as an important opportunity for discussing, meeting and networking.
- Public Research: the research world that has the opportunity to meet the market and evaluate its research activities with the industrial sector.
- Investors: national and international, which are crucial for a medium-to-long term vision and growth.
- Public Institutions: the institutions consider this event an ideal opportunity to fully understand the value and potential of Life Sciences, in order to set up policies that can promote the growth of the competitiveness of Italian companies in a very complex and competitive global market.
- Media: the event is an opportunity for media to have an update on this field and an idea of the trends for future developments. An opportunity to meet reference people, national and international and testimonials of the Life Sciences field.
Further information is available on the Meet in Italy for Life Sciences web site.