When: 08/28/2018 - 09/01/2018
From 28 August to 1 September 2018, Trento will host EuroSciPy 2018, the 11th European Conference on Python in Science.
The event is an interdisciplinary meeting focused on the use and development of the Python language in scientific research. It aims at bringing together users and developers of scientific tools, as well as academic research and industry state of the art.
The topics covered will include the scientific tools and libraries that use the Python language, including, but not limited to:
- Vector and array manipulation
- Parallel computing
- Scientific visualization
- Scientific data flow and persistence
- Algorithms implemented or exposed in Python
- Web applications and portals for science and engineering
- Reports on the use of Python in scientific achievements or ongoing projects
- General-purpose Python tools that can be of special interest to the scientific community
Further information is available on the event website.